SHOP | The Perfect Diaper Bag
There is a lot of choice out there when it comes to diaper bags. I mean really, any old tote would do, right? WRONG! Full leather totes are too heavy and most "fashion" totes (although fancy and pretty) are not functional. Most of the diaper bags I found in the market were either too bulky or "mumsy". Some of the criteria I had when looking for a diaper bag:
1. Not one that everyone has.
2. Functional with lot's of pockets inside.
3. Water resistant.
4. Solid black, no patterns, no stripes.
5. A good versatile shaped tote that can double as a work or weekend travel bag.
After some searching, the timing couldn't be more perfect, I found my bag. I follow Blair Ritchey, a functional luxury handbag line, on Instagram and realized the founder and designer was also expecting her first baby. Of course being a handbag brand, she decided to design her own diaper bag and viola! She named the bag "The Penn Carryall", after her sweet baby son.
Here's what I love about my bag:
1. It's a great shape and size for toting around baby stuff, or for work, and travel.
2. It's made of a treated coated canvas that is water resistant and I love the leather handles and details.
3. Inside, there are 7 pockets, with 2 exterior pockets as well. Trust me - You need a lot of pockets. As a new mom you'll have to tote around extra diapers, wipes, bibs, clothes, outfits, bottles, formula, blah blah blah - The list goes on.
4. It has a study top zipper and turn key closure up top and adjustable shoulder strap. Not only can you cross body this bag, you can top handle it and also rock it like back pack.
Here are the technical details to the bag and the link to where you can purchase your very own (in USD FYI).
- Made of Black high grade water resistant canvas.
- Lined with Kelly Green coated Ripstop to increase durabiity.
- Solid brass hardware.
- Genuine Leather handles and accents.
- Approximate Measurements: Height: 12 inches, Width: 16 inches and Depth: 7 inches
SHOP HERE ---> http://www.blairritchey.com/penn-carry-all/